- Medallion is powered electromechanically with a quiet screw driven actuator that raises and lowers the bed to infinite settings.
- The Medallion I uses a pneumatic lift for back elevation whereas the Medallion II uses an electromechanical back lift.
- The table has an adjustable padded leg rest that extends to 16.5″ and is integrated with a waste treatment pan underneath.
- The treatment pan tray is stored underneath the padded leg rest cover and may be used with or without the leg rest extended.
- Our steel pedestal base with built-in counter balancing weights provides a sturdy procedural platform that can be counted on.
- The handsome pedestal base allows close access to the patient without encumbrances and corner interference.
- Medallion Tables use only the best high grade Healthcare vinyl which is seamless and made for patient comfort and care.
- An easy to use, low 12 volt foot control operates the table, which eliminates physician strain and stress.
- Each table is complete with a hospital grade, 120 volt, 60 cycle, 12 amp duplex outlet.
- Four feet levelers that are screw-type are provided in each of the four corners of the pedestal base.
- Adjustable Back – Either Pneumatic or Electromechanical
- Integrated Leg Rest and Treatment Pan
- turdy Steel Pedestal Base
- Paper Dispenser and Paper Cutter
- Duplex Outlet and Footpad Control
- High-grade Healthcare vinyl
- Four Screw-Type Feet Levelers