- Choose from a reinforced, black, fiberglass or padded seat/back both of which are seamless and easy to keep clean.
- Padded chairs have contoured, black, urethane armrests that are height adjustable and offer a flip-up arm design for easy access.
- Black fiberglass chair has laminated, height adjustable armrests and offer a swing-out arm design for easy access.
- Each of the Phlebotomy chairs have 4 screw-type feet levelers that assures a sturdy chair on almost any surface.
- Steel frame on each of the phlebotomy chairs is chameleon (light gray) powder coat which is durable and easy to maintain.
- The no-budge height adjusting pins on the traditional phlebotomy chair are spring loaded and make positive contact with the legs.
- The bariatric phlebotomy chair uses heavy duty, steel cross bases for extra stability and strength.